Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #1

HELLO! HI! It's Fidah and it's Wednesday! And on every Wednesday, I would be doing a Wishlist Wednesday. Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. This book blog hop is hosted by Dani over @PenToPaper.

And for this week, the book that I've been wanting since I finished Onyx, is the next book in the series... 



Opal (Lux Series)
By Jennifer L. Armentrout

Goodreads Synopsis:

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love. 

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.
Before anyone says anything.. Yes, the official book cover for Opal has not been released yet. I can only show a teaser..

For those who have yet read the Lux Series.. go get it NOW! This series is just amazing! If you like a lot of action.. some really hot scenes.. JUST GO. JUST GO GET IT NOW!! The first two books in this series are Obsidian and Onyx.

Those who are like me, fans of the Lux Series.. Come back to this blog on Friday, September 21st at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time. I will be revealing the official and full cover for Opal. 


2 comments:

  1. Great WW, I have been wanting to read these for ages! Happy Reading :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! You should definitely pick it up some time! <3

      Delete