Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Opal By Jennifer L. Armentrout : Book Trailer

HEY!!! Are you guys dying to see the Opal book trailer?? If you guys have no idea what Opal - the third book in the Lux Series - is about.. then just click here.

The Lux Series is one of my top favorites! I really love the plot & characters & it's really fast-paced. The first book in the Lux Series is Obsidian, and the sequel is Onyx. Opal will be available in oth print & digital version on December 18, 2012.

Pre-order Opal here : Barnes & Noble Amazon
You guys are probably cursing me right now & saying.. "JUST SHOW US THE DAMN TRAILER!!"

So!! Here is THE BOOK TRAILER~




Okay. I'm gonna talk a little bit about the trailer. I think that the background music was amazing! It was like building up the trailer to something really really, epic & awesome that's gonna happen in Opal. It really is a great idea showing parts in Obsidian & Onyx. However, the only complain that I have with this trailer was that, I wanted to know a little bit more about what was gonna happen. Not spoilers, but I wanted something to anticipate for in Opal. The Onyx book trailer was probably my favorite. Nonetheless, the book trailer doesn't speak for the book. I still highly recommend checking out the Lux Series cause I think that it is a great series.

Do check out Jennifer L. Armentrout on the following sites because I think she is a fantastic author & I highly recommend checking out her other books!

Facebook | Twitter Official Website



No comments:

Post a Comment