Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

On Rainy Days #1 : Update!

HELLO HELLO HELLO! First & foremost, I'm really really really, REALLY sorry for not updating this blog for, like... FOREVER! I've recently been busy with school & if not, I would be reading & reading. I've written some reviews on my notebook, but I'm still trying to think of a way to classify & organise my blog better.

Anyway! I will be posting something about 12 hours later..

Judging from the image at the side.. You guys should probably know what I would be posting.. Right? Well! If you guys don't have any clue, then I guess, you just have to wait & see!

Fans of the Lux Series, do check out my blog about 12 hours later! And those who have not read the Lux Series, DO check out this series! It is an amazing series & probably one of my top favorites! If you guys like paranormal or romance.. OR hot-sexy-smartass-sarcastic dude. Then I highly highly HIGHLY, recommend you checking this series out. The first book is called Obsidian & the sequel is Onyx.

Btw, On Rainy Days is kinda like my own diary. Basically, it's gonna be all personal so if you hate those kind of stuff, THEN DO NOT READ MY 'ON RAINY DAYS' POSTS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Well! That's it for now! See you guys.. around 12 hours later! Heehee~ <3



No comments:

Post a Comment