Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #3

What's up, guys! Wednesday is here again~ Which means that it's another Wishlist Wednesday! Wishlist Wednesday is basically, a book blog hop where we will post about one book on every Wednesday that is on our wishlist! This book blog hop is hosted by the lovely, Dani over @PenToPaper.

About a week ago, I read Silence by Michelle Sagara West and I liked it! Hence, I've been kind of wanting to read more books with a similar feel to it. So for this week, the book that I'm going to be posting about is Undeadly by Michele Vail.

Undeadly
(The Reaper Diaries #1)
By Michele Vail
Expected Publication on November 20th 2012

The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper-and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath. Within days, she’s shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. Who seems to hate her guts.

Rath will be watching closely to be sure she completes her first assignment-reaping Rick, the boy who should have died. The boy she still wants to be with. To make matters worse, students at the academy start turning up catatonic, and accusations fly-against Molly. The only way out of this mess? To go through hell. Literally.
 First and foremost, wouldn't you agree with me, that the cover is absolutely stunning! I really liked the intricate patterns around the bottom of the cover. It looks as though the pattern is on her hand at first glance. Anyway, I'm really really interested in this book. Unfortunately, it is not released yet, so I can't have it in my hands now! I did pre-order it though.. You guys can do so here. It has free shipping and is currently having 14% off. That is all for today! What is on your wishlist this week? Have a great day ahead & have fun reading! <3


11 comments:

  1. I would really like to get my hands on a copy of this one too :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get Undeadly on my shelves also. It was on my Wishlist Wednesday on March 28 my 2nd Wishlist Wednesday. Hope you enjoy it. Can't wait for your review.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good! Hope you can get hold of a copy- especially if you enjoyed this author's other book.
    My Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this one looks really good! I hope you get it:) here's my wishlist:
    http://andreaheltsleybooks.com/2012/10/03/wishlist-wednesday-14/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting cover indeed. Am not sure about the story but looking forward to read some reviews on this book to see if it is for me.

    My WW http://mybookchest.blogspot.nl/2012/10/wishlist-cirkel.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover too - it looks like a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah, great cover! I'd love to read this one!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. *preorders right now*
    This sounds fantastic!

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds really interesting and I agree the book cover is beautiful and I thought the pattern was on her hand at first too! Hope you enjoy it when it arrives! :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That book sounds very interesting. Sounds like another one I will be adding! Here is the link to mine: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah. Cah-razy! I'm not big on books that venture into hell and such, but I hope the book lives up to your expectations. :)

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-13.html

    ReplyDelete